The International English Language Testing System [IELTS] is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English, and was established in 1989. It is one of the major English-language tests in the world and is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish and New Zealand academic institutions, by over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and by various professional organizations across the world. We have excellent teaching staff with a long experience of teaching.
Why IELTS in Before Education Consultancy?
- Regular classes
- Well Equipped Classrooms
- Reasonable fee structure
- Sufficient study materials and opportunities to interact one to one with instructors in case of difficulties.
- IELTS registration and booking without any extra charges.
- Regular Mockup Exams.
IELTS Marking System:
IELTS assesses the candidate on 4 different skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. This test is jointly administered by the university of Cambridge ESOL exams, British Council and IDP – IELTS Australia.
- 4 Sections
- 40 Questions * 1 marks/question
- Approx. 30 + 10 mins
- 3 Passages
- 40 Questions
- 60 Mins
- 2 Tasks
- 2 Question (Report + Essay)
- 20 + 40 = 60 Mins
- Face-to-face Interview 3 parts
- Questions of general interest
- 11 - 14 Mins