Australia is the third most popular destination for more than 700,000 international students, behind the United States and the UK. The reason behind Australia being the favorite destination for students is because of the high quality of world class education, cultural diversity and friendly natives, and global reach on technology. It is home to 6 out of 100 top universities in the world and 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia, with Melbourne ranking just second.
Why is Australia popular among international students?
- Work permit : Students can work up to 40 hours per fortnight and full-time during scheduled course break.
- Post Study work Visa (PSW) : Eligible graduates can apply for a post study work visa where students can live and work a minimum 24 months in Australia.
- Wage Rate : Higher minimum wage rate AUD 19.49 per hour.
- Accompany Family Members : Family members of students can join with him/her in Australia.
- Diversity : Australia is a mini-world in itself with people from all over the world. It is a great place for learning and living amongst different cultures.
- Career Opportunity : After Graduation, Eligible students will have various migration options for Permanent Residency.